Piercy&Company is looking for an architect to join its London studio.
The position requires a strong designer who can also successfully coordinate and engage in design team interaction, communicate design ideas to a range of audiences and resolve construction challenges. A design-led motivated architect that can deliver high-quality spaces and be flexible working across all scales. The role will involve detailed design and be part of a team taking a project through to site, so experience in the later RIBA stages is essential.
The candidate will need to have UK construction experience as well as experience with offices and refurbishments, ideally 2-3 years post Part III.
Applicants for the position of architect will need to demonstrate that they have:
- Exceptionally strong design and detailing skills
- Excellent visualisation skills, preferably using Rhino and Enscape or 3ds Max and V-Ray
- Experience in design team coordination and client liaison
- Two to three years' post-Part III experience and be ARB registered
- Experience across all RIBA work stages
- Strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- Proficiency in MicroStation
- Experience in UK procurement and construction would be a bonus
- BIM (Revit) experience an advantage
Please submit your cover letter, digital CV in PDF format (online links to portfolios will not be accepted) and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘architect application’ as the subject heading.
Remuneration is dependent upon experience.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, though we understand that an immediate start may not be possible in all cases.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applicants, please note we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview.