Architectural Assistant Part II
Piercy&Company is looking for exceptional Part-II architectural assistants to join a number of residential, workspace and mixed-use projects.
Applicants will need to demonstrate that they have:
- Exceptionally strong design and detailing skills
- Excellent visualisation skills, preferably using Rhino and Enscape or 3ds Max and V-Ray
- Experience in detailed design drawings for construction desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of UK building regulations
- Good written communication skills and the ability to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
- Experience across RIBA work stages 1-4
- BIM (Revit) experience an advantage
Please submit your cover letter, digital CV in PDF format (online links to portfolios will not be accepted) and work examples to email@example.com with ‘Part 2 application’ as the subject heading.
Remuneration is dependent upon experience.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, though we understand that an immediate start may not be possible in all cases.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applicants we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview.