Architectural Assistant Part II
Piercy&Company is looking for exceptional Part-II architectural assistants to join a number of residential, workspace and mixed-use projects.
We actively encourage applications from women, the LGBTQ+ community and people from ethnic minorities, as these groups are currently under-represented throughout the building industry. Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer dedicated to closing this gap and aims to build a workforce of skilled professionals from a range of diverse backgrounds.
Applicants will need to demonstrate that they have:
- very good design and detailing skills
- strong visualisation skills, preferably using VRay, 3Ds Max, Rhino, Revit and Photoshop
- experience in detailed design drawings for construction desirable but not essential
- knowledge of UK building regulations
- good written communication skills and the ability to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
- experience across two or more RIBA work stages would be advantageous
- BIM (Revit) experience an advantage
Please submit your cover letter, digital CV and work examples to email@example.com with ‘Part 2 application’ as the subject heading.
Remuneration is dependent upon experience.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, though we understand that an immediate start may not be possible in all cases.