PA to Senior team/Studio Assistant
Piercy&Company is looking for a proactive, PA to Senior team/Studio Assistant to join our London office.
This is a central role managing the diaries and travel of the senior team as well as helping out in the daily running of the studio. Part of the studio and communications team, you will be working closely with the Studio Manager.
The successful candidate will be proactive, ready to help and have excellent communication and organisational skills.
An interest in the arts or architecture would be a welcome bonus.
General duties include, but are not limited to:
- Team diary management
- Scheduling meetings, booking events and coordinating travel for the senior team
- Speaking to clients and liaising with their PAs
- Answering and transferring incoming calls
- Assisting in providing refreshments for meetings, ensuring the meeting rooms are prepped and ready before meetings and cleared after use
- Helping keep the front of house clear of clutter and presentable
- Managing the meeting room calendars and scheduling meetings
- Stocktaking office supplies
- Assist in ordering stationery and sundry supplies as required
- Booking couriers, taxis and train travel as required
- Running errands as required
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to project teams including printing, binding
- Assist in setting up studio lunches, breakfasts, drinks functions and other events and needed
- Supporting the studio and communications team
- Helping organising the workshop and material purchasing
Working closely with the Studio Manager & HR/Operations ManagerTo apply, please digitally submit the following:
To apply, please digitally submit the following:
- a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and suitability for the position
The above documents should be attached as PDFs (no links to file sharing applications) and submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘PA/Studio Assistant application’ as the subject heading.
By submitting your application to us, you are providing Piercy&Company with your full consent to process, manage and retain your personal information for the purpose of considering you for potential employment.
Remuneration is dependent upon experience.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, so please apply at the earliest opportunity.