Piercy&Company is looking for a Senior Architect to join its London studio.
The position requires a thoughtful, talented designer who has experience in leading internal & design
teams and client liaison.
Excellent experience in RIBA Stage 1-3 and Office design is essential and experience in other stages and
sectors would also be valued.
The candidate needs to be ARB registered with around 7-10 years post Part II experience.
We actively encourage applications from women and people from ethnic minorities, as these groups are
currently under-represented throughout the building industry.
Applicants for the position of Senior Architect will need to demonstrate that they have all or most
of the following skills/ experience:
- Ability to creatively lead projects at all RIBA stages
- Experience in design team coordination and client liaison
- Around 7-10 year's experience post-Part II and be ARB registered
- Experience with office design
- Proficiency in MicroStation and Revit
- Strong visualisation skills, preferably using V-Ray, Enscape, Rhino and Photoshop
- Experience in later RIBA Stages and a variety of sectors
Please submit your cover letter, digital CV in PDF format (online links to portfolios will not be accepted)
and work examples with ‘senior architect application’ as the subject heading to email@example.com
Remuneration is dependent upon experience.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, though we understand that an
immediate start may not be possible in all cases.