Piercy&Company is looking for a senior architect to join its London studio.
The position requires a thoughtful, talented designer who can also successfully coordinate and engage in design team interaction, communicate design ideas to a range of audiences and resolve construction challenges. A design-led motivated architect that can deliver high-quality spaces and be flexible working across all scales. The role will involve detailed design and be part of a team taking a project through to site, so experience in the later RIBA stages is essential.
The candidate will need to have UK construction experience as well as experience with a number of typologies, offices, mixed-use and residential with ideally 3+ years post Part III.
We actively encourage applications from women and people from ethnic minorities, as these groups are currently under-represented throughout the building industry. Piercy&Co is an equal opportunities employer dedicated to closing this gap and aims to build a workforce of skilled professionals from a range of diverse backgrounds.
Applicants for the position of architect will need to demonstrate that they have:
- Ability to creatively lead projects at all RIBA stages
- Exceptionally strong visualisation skills, preferably using V-Ray, 3ds Max, Rhino and Photoshop
- Experience in design team coordination and client liaison
- We are a research based studio interested in design process, evidence of this approach will be an advantage
- Minimum three years’ post-Part III experience and be ARB registered
- Strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- Proficiency in MicroStation
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in UK procurement and construction
- BIM (Revit) experience an advantage
Please submit your cover letter, digital CV in PDF format (online links to portfolios will not be accepted) and work examples with ‘senior architect application’ as the subject heading to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remuneration is dependent upon experience.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, though we understand that an immediate start may not be possible in all cases.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applicants we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview.