ISO 9001 & 14001 Policy
Piercy&Company maintain a quality and environmental management system designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
This quality and environmental policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, procedures and targets.
It is the policy of Piercy&Company to:
- Provide a reliable and competent service to all our clients, customers, stakeholders and interested parties, meeting and exceeding their expectations whenever possible;
- Comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality & environmental policy;
- Provide appropriate resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable the quality and environmental objectives to be met;
- Maintain a Quality and Environmental Management System that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on risk.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the Quality and Environmental Management System is regularly reviewed by the Senior Management to ensure that it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. All new staff are introduced to the requirements and use of the system in relation to the wider objectives of the practice as part of their induction.
The Quality and Environmental Management System is subject to internal and external annual audits.