Recruiting - Architects
25th June 2020
Piercy&Company is looking for an architect to join its London studio.
We actively encourage applications from women and people from ethnic minorities, as these groups are currently under-represented throughout the building industry. Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer dedicated to closing this gap and aims to build a workforce of skilled professionals from a range of diverse backgrounds.
The position requires a strong designer who can also successfully coordinate and engage in design team interaction, communicate design ideas to a range of audiences and resolve construction challenges. A design-led motivated architect that can deliver high-quality spaces and be flexible working across all scales. The role will involve detailed design and be part of a team taking a project through to site, so experience in the later RIBA stages is essential.
Applicants for the position of architect will need to demonstrate that they have:
- very strong design and detailing skills
- strong visualisation skills, preferably using V-Ray, 3ds Max, Rhino and Photoshop
- experience in design team coordination and client liaison
- one to four years’ post-Part 3 experience and be ARB registered
- experience across all RIBA work stages
- strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- proficiency in MicroStation
- experience in UK procurement and construction would be a bonus
- BIM (Revit) experience an advantage
Please submit your cover letter, digital CV and work examples to email@example.com with ‘architect application’ as the subject heading.
Remuneration is dependent upon experience.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview. Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, though we understand that an immediate start may not be possible in all cases.