Recruiting a Senior Architect
19th May 2020
We are looking for an experienced Senior Architect to join our growing London studio.
We actively encourage applications from women and people from ethnic minorities, as these groups are currently under-represented throughout the building industry. Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer dedicated to closing this gap and aims to build a workforce of skilled professionals from a range of diverse backgrounds.
The position requires a strong designer who can also successfully coordinate and engage in design team interaction, communicate design ideas to a range of audiences and resolve construction challenges. The role will involve detailed design and taking a project through to site, so experience in the later RIBA stages is essential.
Applicants will need to demonstrate that they have:
- At least three to five years’ post-Part 3 experience and be ARB registered
- Experience in UK procurement and construction
- Experience in design team coordination and client liaison
- Experience in managing a team of architects
- Good experience across all RIBA work stages
- Very strong design and detailing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- Proficiency in MicroStation
- BIM (Revit) experience an advantage
Remuneration dependent upon experience.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview and are unable to receive hard-copy applications.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, though understand that an immediate start may not be possible in all cases.
Please respond with your CV and a Covering Letter to our HR Manager, Cecilia Portal, via the email firstname.lastname@example.org