Recruiting a Senior Architect
19th May 2020
We are looking for an experienced Senior Architect to join our growing London studio.
The position requires a strong designer who can also successfully coordinate and engage in design team interaction, communicate design ideas to a range of audiences and resolve construction challenges. The role will involve detailed design and taking a project through to site, so experience in the later RIBA stages is essential.
Applicants will need to demonstrate that they have:
- At least three to five years’ post-Part 3 experience and be ARB registered
- Experience in UK procurement and construction
- Experience in design team coordination and client liaison
- Experience in managing a team of architects
- Good experience across all RIBA work stages
- Very strong design and detailing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- Proficiency in MicroStation
- BIM (Revit) experience an advantage
Remuneration dependent upon experience.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview and are unable to receive hard-copy applications.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, though understand that an immediate start may not be possible in all cases.
Please respond with your CV and a Covering Letter to our HR Manager, Cecilia Portal, via the email email@example.com