The Parcels Building
Selfridges x Fora
Occupying levels two to seven of the Selfridges Oxford Street development at The Parcels Building, the design sought a balance between dynamic collaborative spaces and quieter, more reflective focus spaces.
Arrival is via Level Four, with a barista station, lounge and event space. Level Five houses a suite of meeting rooms and bar for the event space. Levels Two and Three combine shared and private workspace as well as kitchen, breakout space, library and meeting rooms. On the upper floors, Level Six and Seven are private office space.
A double height space was carved within the existing building frame. Stepped timber seating provides a space for Fora's social and wellbeing based events programme. The expressed sculptural form provides a point of identity and orientation.
- Selfridges x Fora
- Bird Street, London W1
- Gross Floor Area:
- 24,000 sqft
- Blackburn & Co, Project Manager
- Alinea Consulting, Quantity Surveyor
- Cundall, Services Engineer
- EQ2 Light, Lighting Consultant
- Elliott Wood, Structural Engineer
- The Fire Surgery, Fire Consultant
- MLM Group, Building Control
- ORSA Projects, Principal Designer
- Jack Hobhouse, Photography